Successful candidate will have prior experience with varied biochemical analytical methods such as ELISA and HPLC. This role will work in a team with Research Scientists in the conduct of key activities directed toward the development of the therapeutic pipeline products.
- General laboratory support activities including ordering supplies, maintenance of equipment and other duties
- Conduct assays in GLP/GMP environment
- Research and identify new tools for optimization and automation of current methods
- Analyze and summarize data
- BS in Biology, Immunology or a related field
- Experience with biochemical assay platforms; 2-5 years experience
- GLP/GMP experience a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong, hands on bench skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, ability to multitask
- Ability to maintain detailed lab notebook and keep a safe lab environment
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues in a team environment
- Ability to independently plan and complete assigned projects within required timelines is essential
ABOUT BIOAEGIS THERAPEUTICS INC.
BioAegis Therapeutics is a clinical stage company, developing novel protein replacement therapies targeted at saving lives. The company is currently conducting Phase 2 studies for Severe Pneumonia in COVID. The portfolio is based on the endogenous human protein, plasma gelsolin (pGSN). Plasma gelsolin, recently discovered to be a key component of innate immunity, provides an immunotherapeutic approach to fighting pathogens and inflammatory disease. The protein protects end organs against the effects of an uncontrolled and cascading inflammatory response in numerous diseases.
685 US Highway 1, North Brunswick, New Jersey 08902, United States
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org